Tuesday, June 30, 2009

welcome to Kate's blog

XUANHUONG LAKE
My name is Kate. For sure, I am a lazy person because when I have free time, I just want to
sleep, and I hate sport. However, I am very determined, and inquisitive.

I am very happy to meet and study with you. I belive most of you don't know much about Vietnam, which I come from, so that I would like to use this blog to introduce you a bit about my country. If you have time and money, maybe you
will plan to visit Vietnam one day.


Every week I will show you one city. In this first week, let's know about a small city, Dalat, where I studied high school and university.

PREN WATERPALL
Dalat is a beautiful place with many waterfalls, pagodas, and schools.

Xuanhuong lake is located in the certer of dalat. If you come to Dalat, you must know it. In there, you can walk or sit in a coffee shop to breath the fresh air, and see poeple fishing. I used to do that because it help me relax so good.

Pren waterfall is so far away from dalat's downtown. It take you more than 30munits by car to come there from Xuanhuong lake. What do you think about this waterfall when you see the photo? In my opinion, you had better to visite this scenery when you go to dalat
.
I have more than what I put here. If anyone is interested in this city, tell me, so i will send you some more information. Next week, I plan to tell you about traditional clothes in Vietnam. Please visite my blog. Thanks for enjoy.

9 comments:

  1. No one wrote a comment for me. so sad. it is ok i will write for myself. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo~~~that's a nice place. It looks like nature waterfalls which is so huge and beautiful. It's a good way to relax when people tired. I really want to go there if i have time. Is this a famous one? Did you often go there too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the lake, i saw that everyday, but i seldom went to the waterfall because it is so far away from where i live. This city is not famous, yet it's a good place to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful city, I like it. I agree with you when I have ample money and enough time, I will go to this city to relax, to breathe fresh air, to take many attractive pictures etc. Thank you for introducing the delightful city. Now, I want to know what the temperature is in this city. I look forward to your next article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes. I promise that I will tell more about this city in my next entry. you are always welcomed to Dalat, so you will know how friendly the citizens are there. thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to you, I get to be interested in your country. If I have soem time to visit your country. I want to get some information from you. I would like to see that waterfall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'Dalat' It sounds like a person's name. Anyway, I think you was living in beatiful and peaceful town compared with Hanoi that is a capital of Vietnam. I want to know about the first picture 'XUANHUONG LAKE' exactly. That looks like a one scene of old American movie what's background is South America. So gorgeos !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Helen and Mark.
    Mark, I am not sure why it is named Dalat, but we have two possible answer for you. some said the first name was "ladalat" which means hingland. After that, they changed to Dalat. On the other hand, they told the first people lived in dalat in "lach"(one kind of people in Vietnam), they stayed around xuanhuong lake. when Alexandre Yersin came, he just heard the word "Đạ Lạch"( "da" is water, "lach" is the name of that group), so thet he pronouned to Dalat.

    For other question, I answer in my next entry

    ReplyDelete