Saturday, July 4, 2009

traditional clothes

As I promised in the last two days, today I'm glad to tell you about Vietnamese traditional clothes, and some more about my hometown.

Vietnamese tranditional clothes id a bit similar with one of Chinese tranditional because at first that clothing came from china. In my opinion, when you see a women wear "ao dai" with "non la", you will see the sharp of Viet nam which is "S". Therefore, it become our culture. "Ao dai" is not only beautiful, but also sexy.(smile). In vietnam, people wear it everyday, and everytime.

We use it to go to work, school, weeding, and some important days.

This picture show you what high school student wear in my country. It is both traditional clothes and uniform. I worn it four years in my high school, and it was very uncomformtable for me at that time, but now I want to wear it again. They wear it with many colors, but for student, we must wear white color.






I show you some more beautiful places in my hometown if you want to visit them. In my last entry, I forgot to tell you some information about Dalat, so I do it now.

Da lat is dicorveried by a French. It is located in Lamvien highland, and 1500 meter above the sea level, so eventhough Vietnam is a tropical country, Dalat has a moderate temperate around 18-22 celsius. I think it is a perfect climate to live.

If you have some question, just let me know. I will answer in my next post, and I am going to feel you on in Hochiminh city( Saigon) which is my second hometown. do you belive me that I have tow hometowns?

All of my pictures are aready in my computer, so I didn't know where they come from. Thus, I can not add the link.

8 comments:

  1. thanx for your topic.i engoyed while i was reading,i saw the clouthes in the picture actually i like it so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo~~ i like your tranditional clothes which is really similar with China, we also wear the tranditional clothes in the important day, like wedding, school, China day and so on. there is one thing is different between two country, we have different colors, but i saw your tranditional clothes just two colors, do they have anything else color for trandition colthes in your country?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, Xixi and Saeed.
    Acctually, there is many color you can wear for that clothes, but high school student must wear white. If you are interested in that, I will post some more photos in my next entry. I hope it will be this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the clothes and the pictures of Dalat are beautiful! I especially like the one of the waterfall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is the first time to see Vietnamese traditional clothes. It looks nice and I am surprised at your post that said you wear white one when you were a highschool student. (In my counry, I used to were my uniforms too but they were different depending on each school.) I want to see you wearing your traditional clothe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hihi. thanks helen and rebecca.
    i will wear this when i go back my country and post to this blog. ok? hihi. keep in touch, so you can see me wearing that clothes, but for sure i wont wear the white one because it is usually for just high school student.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apparently, white 'ao dai' is much more beutiful. But,I think It looks like a unpractical cloths to study and work in school,and white colour is very easy to get dirty.----- just my opinion. It is true that is really beautiful cloths that makes every vietnamese womans gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hihi. in my opinion, you are right that it is very easy to grt dirty, but why do you think it is a unpractical clothes? in my case, it helped me a lot when i was cheating on the test. it protected me from my teachers. hihi. however, as i said it was a bit uncomformtable with it.

    ReplyDelete