Monday, August 3, 2009

vancouver


Even though I sometimes feel very sad and homesick here, I have to say that Vancouver is so beautiful. In my blog, I have talked a lot about my country, so now I want to make an entry about Vancouver. I think I haven’t seen any disadvantage about Vancouver until now.

As you know, the most important thing I like here is the weather. I know some of you hate the rain here. If you come to my country, a tropical country, you will see a lot of heavy rain and it is so dusty because the air is much polluted there. That is the reason I like the rain in Vancouver better than the rain in Vietnam.

Next, I like the change of the seasons here. In my country, there are two seasons: dry and rain. However, every trees, streets, view will change every three months here. I am so surprise about that.
In the winter, there is just one color, white. I like the snow, but I don’t like when it melts, because it is so dirty.
What does Vancouver look like in the spring? It is awesome. There are a lot of cherry blossoms around the city. Pink is my favourite color, so when I see all streets with cherry flowers, I want to walk around there everyday. Hihi
Otherwise, you can enjoy sunshine at the beach, go to the park or have a BBQ with your friends. The summer is a good time for you. I know the summer is sometime too hot, and makes us so tired because we cant sleep, for example last week , but it is so nice, isn’t it?
Finally, we can’t forget the romantic season, autumn. I was very surprised when the first time I saw all trees' leaves change to red and yellow, it is so wonderful.

Last, I think Canadian people are so smart because they can organise a city like here. Vancouver is a big and economic city, but it is so quiet and peaceful.

3 comments:

  1. What a colorful pictures! Have you taken the pictures? taking a helicopter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like vancouver weather, especial summer. as you know, china is very hot right now during the summer, people cann't work outside, even through they stay at home that will be sick. they use air condition because is so hot, they couldn't live without aire condition. vancouver is nice city, you can see the leaf color is so beautiful, i never seen it before in china. i really enjoy vancouver weather even it is rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihi. sorry mark. i forget to put the link of the picture and now i didnt know where it is.
    xi xi! i am so curious that are you sure that you like vancouver. hihi. just kidding. i belive you. have fun with you bf in this nice weather.

    ReplyDelete