Thursday, August 13, 2009

level 400


Today is a last day in level 400. The numbers of my classmates have decreased so fast, and the time has flown over my thinking. I didn’t expect that I closed to final exam until yesterday when we did the review in class. I have learnt many things in this level, and I also noticed that some people didn’t like me because I am very talkative sometimes. I want to say sorry if I was bothering you.

In my opinion, this class was much more difficult than 300. When we started, I often felt very disappointed about myself because I knew I couldn’t follow our materials, and my friends are so good. However, I think I have more confident now. Thus, I have to say thank you to many people such as all my teachers, who have taught me a lot of new thing to improve my English skills, and my classmates. I know my pronunciation has problem, but you tried to understand me and work with me. I am glad about that. Hihi

Finally, KEEP IN TOUCH even though you will go to another program or another school. For all of you who take vacation to go back your country, bright gift for me, please. If you don’t know what I want, just ask me. I am so happy to answer that question. Hihi.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely message! You're welcome! I really enjoyed having you as a student in my class. Thanks for putting so much effort into all your assignments. (Also, no need to worry about being too chatty... everyone appreciates your friendly manner.) Good luck in the next level!

    ReplyDelete