Sunday, July 19, 2009

HARRY POTTER

picture is here
Did anyone watch the new harry Potter ‘Harry Potter and the half-blood prince”? What did you feel about it? If you are the fan of Harry Potter, I think you will feel a bit disappointed when you see this movie. It is different from the story on the book. I mean that they had cut many parts before it is a movie, so it is boring. For example, in the end of this version, they have a big fight between the Howards’s students and teachers with the people who belong to Voldermor. On the other hand, Snape just use his wonder and kill Dumblerbre. However, I feel funnier in the movie because they love each other and express their feeling on their face so good such as Ron and another girl. To end up my opinion about Harry Potter, I have a question that Snape is good or bad.

1 comment:

  1. I agree; the actor who plays Ron has a very expressive face!

    ReplyDelete